Experienced Investment Management Leadership
We believe you should know who’s in charge of your retirement investments, and what makes them qualified to manage your life savings. Fisher Investments prides itself on having well-established, tenured leadership and a respectable performance history for over 35 years.
- Fisher Investments is an independent fee-only investment adviser with $71 billion under management for more than 35,000 private clients, and over 150 large institutions.*
- The members of our Investment Policy Committee (IPC) have over 100 years’ combined industry experience.
- Our founder and Executive Chairman, Ken Fisher, has been recognized by Forbes as a self-made billionaire and has been considered one of the world's most influential investors.**
- Currently, we have over 2,000 employees that support the investment process and firm operations. Each client is assigned a dedicated Investment Counselor that knows you by name and assists with your personal investing matters.
- The firm has offices in California and Washington, USA and two wholly-owned subsidiaries in the UK and Germany, with further global expansion underway.
See Our Awards & Recognition
Executive Management Team
The firm’s senior management team is made up of Executive Chairman Ken Fisher, CEO Damian Ornani, Vice Chairman Jeff Silk and Chief Operating Officer Steve Triplett—who together are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Fisher Investments.
Learn More About Our Executive Management Team
The Investment Policy Committee
Our four-person Portfolio Management Team (IPC) collaborates to make all strategic decisions for client portfolios.
Collectively, the IPC oversees the firm’s portfolio management and capital markets research team. Each member is experienced in the field and steeped in the firm’s values. Some have worked together for more than 30 years, providing a level of management continuity and stability rarely seen in the investment industry.
Learn More About Our Investment Policy Committee
Ken is the founder, Executive Chairman and Co-Chief Investment Officer of Fisher Investments, and is perhaps best known for his prestigious Forbes “Portfolio Strategy” column and bestselling books.
Learn More About Ken Fisher
*As of 12/31/2016
**Thirty for Thirty, Investment Advisor, May 2010.