Our Financial Planning Approach
A Personalized Financial Plan For Your Situation
At Fisher Investments, the financial planning process starts with a detailed understanding of your long-term goals. We don’t lump you into a predefined group. Rather, we aim to learn about your specific needs and objectives and tailor a recommendation accordingly. One of our financial planning professionals will gather information on your current financial situation, including your investment goals, time horizon, income and expenses, portfolio distributions and cash flow needs, and more. We will use that information to prepare a personalized financial plan with clear, easy-to-understand information to help you make the right decisions about your financial future.
Why Might a Fisher Investments Financial Plan Be Right For You?
First, because of the things we do:
- We provide an asset management strategy and recommendation based on your specific needs, analyzing time horizon, investment objectives and other factors specific to you.
- We can help you understand your legacy and how to ensure your wishes are met in the future.
- We educate you on financial planning topics like: Social Security optimization, legacy and charitable gift planning, perspective on annuities, life insurance and long term care.
- We provide access to professional resources without any conflicts of interest.
Secondarily, and importantly, because of the things we don’t do:
- We won’t sell you annuities or other high-fee insurance products.
- We don’t receive referral fees from other professionals, so we have no vested interest in suggesting you use one estate planning or tax service over another.
- We don’t share your information with third party groups to develop your plan.
- We don’t charge you confusing ongoing or hourly fees to produce your financial plan.