401k & IRA Tips and Answers
A quick guide to retirement investing.
401(k)s have gained popularity among many employers. This has shifted the responsibility for securing your retirement from your employer to you. It may sound like a burden to some, but you should approach it is an opportunity. Understanding how 401(k)s work is important information any investor should know.
This guide outlines many of the fundamental considerations for selecting, investing in, and rolling your 401(k) over into an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), including:
- The difference between traditional 401(k)s and Roth 401(k)s
- 401(k) withdrawals and contributions considerations
- Mutual funds and your 401(k)
- How 401(k) rollovers work
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- Cash flows, time horizon and investment objectives
- The greatest risks to your retirement investments
If you don’t know where to start, you’re not alone. Whether you’re already retired or still building your career, we aim to answer some of the most pressing 401(k) and IRA questions.
Get your copy of 401k & IRA Tips and Answers. Click here to download this FREE guide.