You Have Two Options to Get Enrolled
Our Retirement Specialists would like to schedule a one-on-one meeting with you to discuss your individual retirement goals, help you choose a savings rate and investment strategy, and walk you through the account set up. If you prefer to do it on your own, that's okay too!
1 - Reach Out to Us
2 - Do it on Your Own
Do it on your own
Follow these instructions to enroll:
Create Your Account:
- Navigate to: www.fisher401k.com/myaccount and select "Get Started" on the homepage.
- You'll be prompted to answer a series of questions to verify your identity and set up your account.
- Once completed, you will need to verify the information and click "Submit."
Enroll in Your Company's Retirement Plan
- Once you have logged in, select "Start Enrollment" and review the plan highlights.
- You'll be prompted to set your savings rate, make your investment selections and designate your beneficiaries.
- Once completed, you will need to verify the information and click "Complete Enrollment."
In the event of your death, your designated beneficiary will receive the money in your account. You can declare one or more persons as your beneficiaries during the enrollment process. To designate your beneficiary, you need their:
- Full name
- Date of birth
Remember to use whole numbers when determining
any percentages, and be sure the designated amount for
each beneficiary adds up to a total of 100%
Schedule Your Meeting
Schedule a 30-minute one-on-one meeting with a Retirement Specialist by filling out this form.
You can also contact us:
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday 5:00am - 5pm PST
(Latest available appointment: 4:15pm)
Thank you for your message. Someone from our team will reach out to you shortly.
What if I have additional retirement accounts?
If you have any existing retirement accounts with previous employers, our team of Retirement Specialists can help you combine your previous account balances into your new account with your current employer.
Learn more about combining your retirement accounts.Visit Combine Accounts