How Fisher Investments Tailor a Portfolio for Each Client
At Fisher Investments, the investment strategy can be tailored depending on their forward-looking market views as well as your personal objectives and investment mandates.
Fisher Investments have been managing discretionary assets for over 40 years and remain committed to building portfolios that reflect clients' values and help achieve their investment goals.
Considerations for a Tailored Portfolio
Other money managers may take an age-based approach or have you fill out a basic questionnaire to determine an optimal asset allocation or investment strategy. At Fisher Investments UK, we take a comprehensive approach, entailing a thorough information-gathering process that considers a variety of factors to create tailored portfolios for clients.
Some factors we may consider to create optimal long-term investment strategies for clients include:
- Your Investment Time Horizon – How long do you expect to need your money to be working towards your objectives?
- Investment Objectives – What portfolio value and cash flow do you wish to target over your investment time horizon?
- Cash-Flow Requirements – How should your portfolio be managed to accommodate your cash-flow needs?
- Outside Assets – Are there assets not being managed by Fisher Investments that should be considered when constructing your portfolio?
- Outside Income – Do you receive cash flow from sources other than your portfolio?
- Attitude to Risk – How comfortable are you taking risk (i.e., volatility)?
- Capital Gains – Do you have realised or unrealised gains or losses to consider in the management of your portfolio?*
- Restrictions or Customisations – What other personal needs or desires should we consider?
See Our Investment Guides
The world of investing can seem like a giant maze. Fisher Investments UK has developed several informational and educational guides tackling a variety of investing topics.
A Personalised Portfolio Analysis and Recommendation
At the onset of your relationship with Fisher Investments UK, we will spend time with you to understand your long-term investment goals and objectives, along with your current financial picture. Under the direction of Fisher Investments’ Investment Policy Committee, Fisher Investments UK Analysts can assess this information to provide you with a personalised portfolio analysis and investment strategy and asset allocation recommendation we feel best fits your particular situation.
As your circumstances change, your portfolio needs may change too. Your Investment Counsellor will regularly review your individual situation with you and keep you abreast of our views on capital markets and important developments related to your portfolio.
*The contents of this webpage should not be construed as tax advice. Please contact your tax professional.