As a Senior Vice President of Fisher Investments’ Private Client Group, Cary Fliegler serves clients and prospective clients in the New York Metropolitan Area. Cary can review your current financial situation, discuss your investment goals and objectives, and help determine whether Fisher Investments’ approach might benefit you. He can also help you understand how professional money management compares to other options available, empowering you with the information needed to find the best “fit” for your investment needs. Cary began his career in financial services in 1991 after graduating from New York University where he also obtained his Financial Planning Certificate. His 30+ year career began at Shearson Lehman Brothers where he specialized in High Net Worth Clients. He later moved to Citibank and oversaw $250 Million of client assets specializing in physicians, business owners and high profile executives. In the late 1990’s Cary helped start a hedge fund in Nassau Bahamas and for a short time sold trading platform systems in Europe and Asia. He moved on to Fisher Investments in 2001. Cary lives in Mendham, N.J. with his wife and three children.
Ask About Our Free Research & Guides
Stock Market Outlook
Find out in the latest Stock Market Outlook where Fisher Investments reviews:
- Should you position your portfolio for a rebound in 2023?
- Could lower interest rates be making a return?
- Is this a good time to buy more stocks?
- How can you prepare for a potential recession?
Get your FREE Stock Market Outlook: Independent Research and Analysis here!
The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them
In this must-read guide, you will learn the following:
- A serious error people make in retirement planning.
- An important factor you may overlook when you diversify your portfolio... and how it can cost you.
- Why foreign securities can help improve the performance of your portfolio and decrease your level of risk.
- A fundamental basis of economics - one you know well - that you nevertheless may overlook when buying stocks.
- And more!
Get your FREE The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them here!
99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher
Benefit from the collective knowledge of highly successful retirees. Get helpful tips on lifestyles, investing and much more!
In 99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher, we cover:
- Easy to remember tips to help you navigate your path into and through retirement
- Real world learnings from investors like you
- What action you can take now to help you in retirement
- And much more!
Get your FREE 99 Retirement Tips here!
9 Tips to Avoid Annuity Buyer's Remorse
Get your copy of Annuity Insights: Your Guide to Better Understanding Annuities!
For many current and future retirees, these can be stressful questions which are often put off and left unanswered for too long. Fortunately, as part of our investment planning process, Fisher Investments has helped tens of thousands of individuals find answers to important questions like these.
In this must-read guide, you will learn our views on:
- Annuity features that could cost you extra fees and expenses.
- The different types of annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Why annuities can be complex to understand and could require additional research by annuity owners.
- And much more!
Get your FREE Annuities Insights: 9 Questions Every Annuity Investor Should Ask here!
Connect with Fisher Investments.
Find a Location
Find a Fisher Investments office in your area.