Marques Lopez is proud to serve as a Vice President in Fisher Investments' Private Client Group. Since graduating from Colorado State University in 2007, he has introduced investors to the wide range of research, analysis and financial planning resources that Fisher Investments can put at their fingertips, explaining what benefits the firm can provide them as a world-class money manager. After a thorough discussion of your unique financial goals and objectives, he can describe how our top-down investing strategy – which combines both technical and fundamental analysis with a global investing philosophy – could help in putting and keeping you on the path towards achieving them.
While based in our Denver office, he regularly travels throughout the US to train and educate Fisher Investments’ staff. Through Marques’ guidance, our team members learn how to listen to our clients, focus on understanding their needs and learn ways to provide effective communication that can help clients remain confident and steady in their investing strategies. He has also traveled to our affiliate offices in Germany and the United Kingdom to offer this support to their teams.
When Marques is not working to connect investors with Fisher Investments’ financial guidance, he can be found volunteering at numerous non-profits, focusing on improving the lives of many in Denver. He particularly enjoys his work tutoring elementary students in reading and math, helping to narrow the achievement gap for those at underserved schools. You may also regularly find Marques in the San Francisco Bay area, which he frequents to spend time with friends and family.
We here at Fisher Investments are proud to count Marques Lopez as part of our team and believe that you will find his 15+ years of experience working at Fisher Investments a valuable and educational resource. For more information you can request a meeting and access to other resources by contacting us today.
Ask About Our Free Research & Guides
Stock Market Outlook
Find out in the latest Stock Market Outlook where Fisher Investments reviews:
- Should you position your portfolio for a rebound in 2023?
- Could lower interest rates be making a return?
- Is this a good time to buy more stocks?
- How can you prepare for a potential recession?
Get your FREE Stock Market Outlook: Independent Research and Analysis here!
The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them
In this must-read guide, you will learn the following:
- A serious error people make in retirement planning.
- An important factor you may overlook when you diversify your portfolio... and how it can cost you.
- Why foreign securities can help improve the performance of your portfolio and decrease your level of risk.
- A fundamental basis of economics - one you know well - that you nevertheless may overlook when buying stocks.
- And more!
Get your FREE The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them here!
99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher
Benefit from the collective knowledge of highly successful retirees. Get helpful tips on lifestyles, investing and much more!
In 99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher, we cover:
- Easy to remember tips to help you navigate your path into and through retirement
- Real world learnings from investors like you
- What action you can take now to help you in retirement
- And much more!
Get your FREE 99 Retirement Tips here!
9 Tips to Avoid Annuity Buyer's Remorse
Get your copy of Annuity Insights: Your Guide to Better Understanding Annuities!
For many current and future retirees, these can be stressful questions which are often put off and left unanswered for too long. Fortunately, as part of our investment planning process, Fisher Investments has helped tens of thousands of individuals find answers to important questions like these.
In this must-read guide, you will learn our views on:
- Annuity features that could cost you extra fees and expenses.
- The different types of annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Why annuities can be complex to understand and could require additional research by annuity owners.
- And much more!
Get your FREE Annuities Insights: 9 Questions Every Annuity Investor Should Ask here!
Connect with Fisher Investments.
Find a Location
Find a Fisher Investments office in your area.