Matthew (Matt) Goldhaber has been with Fisher Investments since 2007 and serves Illinois, Indiana and Missouri. Previously, he worked in the Private Banking and Investment Group at Merrill Lynch where the minimum investment was $10 million. His background and experience equip Matt to help investors understand the multitude of options currently available and discern which may be best for them, given their personal goals and objectives. Matt enjoys working with prospective clients to review their current investment strategy and determine whether Fisher Investments might be a good fit. Matt received his MBA from the University of Chicago and his undergraduate degree from Indiana University, where he majored in business. He lives in Lake Forest, IL with his wife and three boys. For more information you can request a meeting and access to other resources by contacting us today.
Ask About Our Free Research & Guides
Stock Market Outlook
Find out in the latest Stock Market Outlook where Fisher Investments reviews:
- Should you position your portfolio for a rebound in 2023?
- Could lower interest rates be making a return?
- Is this a good time to buy more stocks?
- How can you prepare for a potential recession?
Get your FREE Stock Market Outlook: Independent Research and Analysis here!
The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them
In this must-read guide, you will learn the following:
- A serious error people make in retirement planning.
- An important factor you may overlook when you diversify your portfolio... and how it can cost you.
- Why foreign securities can help improve the performance of your portfolio and decrease your level of risk.
- A fundamental basis of economics - one you know well - that you nevertheless may overlook when buying stocks.
- And more!
Get your FREE The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them here!
99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher
Benefit from the collective knowledge of highly successful retirees. Get helpful tips on lifestyles, investing and much more!
In 99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher, we cover:
- Easy to remember tips to help you navigate your path into and through retirement
- Real world learnings from investors like you
- What action you can take now to help you in retirement
- And much more!
Get your FREE 99 Retirement Tips here!
9 Tips to Avoid Annuity Buyer's Remorse
Get your copy of Annuity Insights: Your Guide to Better Understanding Annuities!
For many current and future retirees, these can be stressful questions which are often put off and left unanswered for too long. Fortunately, as part of our investment planning process, Fisher Investments has helped tens of thousands of individuals find answers to important questions like these.
In this must-read guide, you will learn our views on:
- Annuity features that could cost you extra fees and expenses.
- The different types of annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Why annuities can be complex to understand and could require additional research by annuity owners.
- And much more!
Get your FREE Annuities Insights: 9 Questions Every Annuity Investor Should Ask here!
Connect with Fisher Investments.
Find a Location
Find a Fisher Investments office in your area.