Better Business Bureau
Fisher Investments is proud to note it has an *A* rating with the Better Business Bureau.
The Better Business Bureau’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust. This is accomplished by setting the standards for marketplace trust, encouraging and supporting best practices by engaging with and educating consumers and businesses, celebrating marketplace role models, calling out and addressing substandard marketplace behavior and by creating a community of trustworthy businesses and charities.
Businesses that meet the high standards set by the BBB are invited to join BBB. Businesses deemed to meet Accreditation Standards are presented to the BBB’s Board (or designees) for review and acceptance as a BBB Accredited Business.
The Better Business Bureau accreditation standards include a commitment to:
- Build Trust. Establish and maintain a positive track record in the marketplace.
- Advertise Honestly. Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling.
- Tell the Truth. Honestly represent products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material items.
- Be Transparent. Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy.
- Honor Promises. Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith.
- Safeguard Privacy. Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information.
- Embody Integrity. Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity.
Read the Overview of the BBB rating process here.