Institutional Investing / Environmental, Social and Governance Insights
ESG Perspectives Newsletter Q1 2023
The ESG Newsletter is published bi-annually to keep the investment community abreast of Fisher Investments’ ESG capabilities and projects. This edition covers FI’s corporate engagement highlights, updates on our international responsible investment initiatives, and more.
- 2022 Corporate Engagement Highlights: Describes the progress FIIG and PMG made in persuading companies to strengthen their ESG performance – successes include developing a carbon neutral goal, commissioning an independent human rights risk assessment and ceasing business operations in an area with prevalent human rights abuses.
- Client Co-Engagement at FI: Describes our client co-engagement process in detail, including benefits for those clients that choose to participate.
- Value Investing in ESG: Discusses how value opportunities remain abundant after application of Fisher’s ESG process in addition to how value-oriented sectors and industries are still very much investible within ESG strategies.
- An Update on FI’s Recent PRI & UK Stewardship Code Assessments: Provides background on FI’s 2021 PRI Scores in addition to our continued progress within our stewardship program to remain a signatory to the UK Stewardship Code.
- Implications of SFDR: Describes how FI has adapted to the EU’s Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation’s definition of a sustainable investment in addition to details on FI’s first Emerging Markets Paris-Aligned Strategy.
See Our Institutional Insights
Stay on top of the latest investment trends and developments with our views and research.