Personal Wealth Management / Market Analysis
Fisher Investments Reviews the Energy Sector | Resources | Fisher Investments
Editorial Review from the Back Cover
Following a top-down approach to investing, Fisher Investments on Energy can help you make more informed decisions within the Energy sector. Fisher Investments reviews how to approach your portfolio's Energy allocation, how to determine which Energy sub-industries have the potential to perform well, and how individual stocks can benefit in various environments. The global Energy sector is complex, covering multiple sub-industries and countries—each with unique characteristics. Using the framework found here, you can discover how to identify these differences, spot opportunities, and avoid major pitfalls.
Divided into three comprehensive parts—Getting Started, Energy Details, and Thinking Like a Portfolio Manager—Fisher Investments on Energy reviews the following:
- Energy's drivers, including all the supply and demand components of its main drivers—oil and natural gas prices
- The seven sub-industries within the global Energy sector and reveals how they operate
- Addresses the challenges of today's Energy sector, including peak oil and alternative energy
- Top-down investment methodology as well as individual security analysis
- A five-step process to help differentiate firms in this field—designed to help you identify ones with the greatest probability of outperforming
- Investment strategies for a variety of market environments
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, Fisher Investments on Energy is a primer for the Energy sector and its industries, helping you make better investment decisions—now and in the future. With this book as your guide, you'll gain a global perspective of the Energy sector in your quest to achieve consistent success in it.
See Our Investment Guides
The world of investing can seem like a giant maze. Fisher Investments has developed several informational and educational guides tackling a variety of investing topics.