Social Media Community Guidelines
If you are a Fisher Investments client and need assistance, please call us at 800-550-1071. To protect your privacy, please do not include phone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers account numbers, trade instructions, or any other sensitive personally identifiable information in your comments or responses in this community.
Fisher Investments (FI) and our subsidiaries maintain social media communities on various platforms including, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, and LinkedIn. We use these communities to share information about Fisher Investments and our subsidiaries, our market views, educational content or other related information to the public.
We welcome comments in these communities, but please note that any comments posted in these communities only reflect the views of the comment’s author and not FI. FI is not responsible for third-party content that may be accessed or viewed on this platform. FI does not endorse content posted or shared by third parties within any social media community and disclaims any responsibly for such content.
In order to foster a healthy and helpful online community, FI reserves the discretion to hide or delete comments or other posts that contain:
- Vulgar, profane, or abusive language
- Personal or obscene attacks (of any kind)
- Offensive terms targeting individuals or groups
- Threats or defamatory statements
- Links to any site that is not FisherInvestments.com, FisherCareers.com or another Fisher Investments-owned digital property
- Suggestions or encouragement of illegal activity
- Off-topic posts, repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users, or spam
- Unsolicited proposals, business ideas or other inquiries
- Testimonials related to FI offerings or competitors offerings
- Promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products, or entities
- Personally identifiable information
Further, individuals who violate these community guidelines may be blocked, banned, and/or otherwise prohibited from engaging with any of FI’s social media communities.
Under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, persons under the age of 13 years old are not allowed to submit questions or comments.
Investing in securities involves a risk of loss. Past performance is never a guarantee of future returns.
Investing in foreign stock markets involves additional risks, such as the risk of currency fluctuations.