Aaron Eirew is responsible for helping prospective high net worth retail investors through their evaluation of Fisher Investments’ Private Client Group. Specifically, his focus is on investors with personal assets: non-qualified, tax-deferred, tax-exempt, trust and small-business accounts. With the various wealth-management services available to the retail investors in the United States, Aaron is available as a resource for qualified prospective clients considering improvements with the management of their investment portfolios. Aaron has been with Fisher Investments since 2014. His understanding of the firm culture, investment philosophy and financial-planning services available through our Private Client Group make him a valuable resource to potential clients considering Fisher Investments. An initial consultation consists of understanding the client’s situation, ascertaining their current investment strategy and determining if Fisher Investments may be a good fit. Call him directly, or call us today to arrange an initial consultation. Meetings are held in-person at his local office in Vienna, VA or virtually through the Zoom application. During time away from servicing clients, Aaron spends his time with his wife, two children and their Yorkie.
Ask About Our Free Research & Guides
Stock Market Outlook
Find out in the latest Stock Market Outlook where Fisher Investments reviews:
- Should you position your portfolio for a rebound in 2023?
- Could lower interest rates be making a return?
- Is this a good time to buy more stocks?
- How can you prepare for a potential recession?
Get your FREE Stock Market Outlook: Independent Research and Analysis here!
The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them
In this must-read guide, you will learn the following:
- A serious error people make in retirement planning.
- An important factor you may overlook when you diversify your portfolio... and how it can cost you.
- Why foreign securities can help improve the performance of your portfolio and decrease your level of risk.
- A fundamental basis of economics - one you know well - that you nevertheless may overlook when buying stocks.
- And more!
Get your FREE The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them here!
99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher
Benefit from the collective knowledge of highly successful retirees. Get helpful tips on lifestyles, investing and much more!
In 99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher, we cover:
- Easy to remember tips to help you navigate your path into and through retirement
- Real world learnings from investors like you
- What action you can take now to help you in retirement
- And much more!
Get your FREE 99 Retirement Tips here!
9 Tips to Avoid Annuity Buyer's Remorse
Get your copy of Annuity Insights: Your Guide to Better Understanding Annuities!
For many current and future retirees, these can be stressful questions which are often put off and left unanswered for too long. Fortunately, as part of our investment planning process, Fisher Investments has helped tens of thousands of individuals find answers to important questions like these.
In this must-read guide, you will learn our views on:
- Annuity features that could cost you extra fees and expenses.
- The different types of annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Why annuities can be complex to understand and could require additional research by annuity owners.
- And much more!
Get your FREE Annuities Insights: 9 Questions Every Annuity Investor Should Ask here!
Connect with Fisher Investments.
Find a Location
Find a Fisher Investments office in your area.