Jason Long is a Regional Vice President with Fisher Investments’ Private Client Group. He serves individuals in the Midwest in Nebraska, Iowa, South Dakota, Southern Minnesota and Northern Missouri. With 16 years in the finance industry, Jason has helped many retire and would be honored to review your current financial situation to see if Fisher Investments is the right fit for you. If you’ve dedicated your life to working hard and building your savings, Jason can help you make a smooth transition into retirement. Whether you want to go on vacation, save for your grandchildren’s college funds or simply retire comfortably, Jason can help walk you through how to reach your goals, as he has helped many other investors. Because Jason works for Fisher Investments—a fiduciary duty obligated to putting client’s needs ahead of its own—he can focus on building meaningful connections with clients while finding solutions specific to their needs. This client-first approach gives Jason the freedom to bring empathy to serious conversations about life after retirement—a necessary trait for providing unparalleled service in the financial services industry. Prior to joining Fisher Investments in November 2018, Jason spent his career in financial services, working for two of the largest brokers in the United States. Having been on the other side of the industry, Jason can clearly articulate the important distinctions between Fisher Investments and a traditional broker—and how Fisher is designed to put clients first. Jason appreciates the opportunities Fisher gives him to work in his clients’ best interests, not selling financial products. If you’re interested in Fisher Investments’ services, Jason will be happy to review your current financial situation and introduce you to the array of resources available to you from a world-class money manager. The more people he can help, the better the investment universe will be.
Ask About Our Free Research & Guides
Stock Market Outlook
Find out in the latest Stock Market Outlook where Fisher Investments reviews:
- Should you position your portfolio for a rebound in 2023?
- Could lower interest rates be making a return?
- Is this a good time to buy more stocks?
- How can you prepare for a potential recession?
Get your FREE Stock Market Outlook: Independent Research and Analysis here!
The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them
In this must-read guide, you will learn the following:
- A serious error people make in retirement planning.
- An important factor you may overlook when you diversify your portfolio... and how it can cost you.
- Why foreign securities can help improve the performance of your portfolio and decrease your level of risk.
- A fundamental basis of economics - one you know well - that you nevertheless may overlook when buying stocks.
- And more!
Get your FREE The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them here!
99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher
Benefit from the collective knowledge of highly successful retirees. Get helpful tips on lifestyles, investing and much more!
In 99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher, we cover:
- Easy to remember tips to help you navigate your path into and through retirement
- Real world learnings from investors like you
- What action you can take now to help you in retirement
- And much more!
Get your FREE 99 Retirement Tips here!
9 Tips to Avoid Annuity Buyer's Remorse
Get your copy of Annuity Insights: Your Guide to Better Understanding Annuities!
For many current and future retirees, these can be stressful questions which are often put off and left unanswered for too long. Fortunately, as part of our investment planning process, Fisher Investments has helped tens of thousands of individuals find answers to important questions like these.
In this must-read guide, you will learn our views on:
- Annuity features that could cost you extra fees and expenses.
- The different types of annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Why annuities can be complex to understand and could require additional research by annuity owners.
- And much more!
Get your FREE Annuities Insights: 9 Questions Every Annuity Investor Should Ask here!
Connect with Fisher Investments.
Find a Location
Find a Fisher Investments office in your area.