In 2014, Jennifer Cornnell joined the Private Client Group at Fisher Investments to serve families and individuals throughout the state of Florida. Jennifer is a Certified Financial Planner. Her experience and training has helped investors with planning according to their personal goals and objectives. Jennifer enjoys working with prospective clients to review their current investment strategy and she will provide a thorough analysis and review of your holdings to determine whether Fisher Investments is the right fit for your portfolio needs. Born and raised in the Northeast, Jennifer received her Master’s Degree from Wilmington University and her undergraduate from the University of Delaware. Jennifer has now lived in Florida for eight years with her husband. For more information you can request a meeting and access to other resources by contacting us today.
Ask About Our Free Research & Guides
Stock Market Outlook
Find out in the latest Stock Market Outlook where Fisher Investments reviews:
- Should you position your portfolio for a rebound in 2023?
- Could lower interest rates be making a return?
- Is this a good time to buy more stocks?
- How can you prepare for a potential recession?
Get your FREE Stock Market Outlook: Independent Research and Analysis here!
The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them
In this must-read guide, you will learn the following:
- A serious error people make in retirement planning.
- An important factor you may overlook when you diversify your portfolio... and how it can cost you.
- Why foreign securities can help improve the performance of your portfolio and decrease your level of risk.
- A fundamental basis of economics - one you know well - that you nevertheless may overlook when buying stocks.
- And more!
Get your FREE The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them here!
99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher
Benefit from the collective knowledge of highly successful retirees. Get helpful tips on lifestyles, investing and much more!
In 99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher, we cover:
- Easy to remember tips to help you navigate your path into and through retirement
- Real world learnings from investors like you
- What action you can take now to help you in retirement
- And much more!
Get your FREE 99 Retirement Tips here!
9 Tips to Avoid Annuity Buyer's Remorse
Get your copy of Annuity Insights: Your Guide to Better Understanding Annuities!
For many current and future retirees, these can be stressful questions which are often put off and left unanswered for too long. Fortunately, as part of our investment planning process, Fisher Investments has helped tens of thousands of individuals find answers to important questions like these.
In this must-read guide, you will learn our views on:
- Annuity features that could cost you extra fees and expenses.
- The different types of annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Why annuities can be complex to understand and could require additional research by annuity owners.
- And much more!
Get your FREE Annuities Insights: 9 Questions Every Annuity Investor Should Ask here!
Connect with Fisher Investments.
Find a Location
Find a Fisher Investments office in your area.