“Your trust is important to us. With more than 32 years in professional financial services, I have served Private Clients of Fisher Investments for more than 20 years now and find it an absolute privilege to do so. I am eager to share how Fisher Investments could be valuably different for you compared to any other perceived alternative when we visit together.” Sean Callinan has been a member of Fisher Investments for more than 20 years. He meets with individuals and couples throughout Northern California and the Reno, Nevada – Tahoe Basin areas to help them learn more about Fisher Investments and whether Fisher Investments is a good fit for their growth and income needs. Sean is a 30+ year veteran of the investment industry and began his career in the late 1980s as a product advisor, and then as a consultant with American Express. In the early 1990’s, he started his own Registered Investment Advisor firm in Minneapolis, Minnesota, later selling his interest to come West to work for privately held Bechtel Investments - Fremont Group in San Francisco. Sean also worked with Barclays Global Investors in San Francisco serving middle market institutions. While at Barclays, he realized how passionate he was about helping individuals and couples improve their investment success and joined Fisher Investments Private Client Group to do just that. Sean is a graduate of the University of Minnesota with a Political Science/Economics degree. He also studied East Asian studies, and Mandarin language at Nankai University in Tianjin China before traveling around the world.
Ask About Our Free Research & Guides
Stock Market Outlook
Find out in the latest Stock Market Outlook where Fisher Investments reviews:
- Should you position your portfolio for a rebound in 2023?
- Could lower interest rates be making a return?
- Is this a good time to buy more stocks?
- How can you prepare for a potential recession?
Get your FREE Stock Market Outlook: Independent Research and Analysis here!
The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them
In this must-read guide, you will learn the following:
- A serious error people make in retirement planning.
- An important factor you may overlook when you diversify your portfolio... and how it can cost you.
- Why foreign securities can help improve the performance of your portfolio and decrease your level of risk.
- A fundamental basis of economics - one you know well - that you nevertheless may overlook when buying stocks.
- And more!
Get your FREE The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them here!
99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher
Benefit from the collective knowledge of highly successful retirees. Get helpful tips on lifestyles, investing and much more!
In 99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher, we cover:
- Easy to remember tips to help you navigate your path into and through retirement
- Real world learnings from investors like you
- What action you can take now to help you in retirement
- And much more!
Get your FREE 99 Retirement Tips here!
9 Tips to Avoid Annuity Buyer's Remorse
Get your copy of Annuity Insights: Your Guide to Better Understanding Annuities!
For many current and future retirees, these can be stressful questions which are often put off and left unanswered for too long. Fortunately, as part of our investment planning process, Fisher Investments has helped tens of thousands of individuals find answers to important questions like these.
In this must-read guide, you will learn our views on:
- Annuity features that could cost you extra fees and expenses.
- The different types of annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Why annuities can be complex to understand and could require additional research by annuity owners.
- And much more!
Get your FREE Annuities Insights: 9 Questions Every Annuity Investor Should Ask here!
Connect with Fisher Investments.
Find a Location
Find a Fisher Investments office in your area.