Who Makes the Firm's Investment Decisions?
Our Investment Policy Committee (IPC) makes all strategic investment decisions for our clients’ portfolios. The IPC has over 150 years of combined investing experience. They are supported by our large research department, which includes capital markets, macroeconomics, securities and quantitative analysts.
Learn more about the IPC here or in their profiles:
- Ken Fisher, Executive Chairman & Co-Chief Investment Officer
- Jeff Silk, Vice Chairman & Co-Chief Investment Officer
- Bill Glaser, Executive Vice President, Portfolio Management
- Michael Hanson, Senior Vice President, Research
- Aaron Anderson, Senior Vice President, Research
Find a Private Wealth or Business 401(k) Representative Near You.
For personal, friendly assistance, contact a Fisher Investments' representative in your area.