Future Value Calculator
Calculate the future value of an asset with our interactive future value calculator. To use the calculator, either manually enter numbers in spaces provided below or use the slider to change values. Hit the calculate button to calculate the future value of the asset.
Show the input definitions
Future Value Calculator Input Definitions:
- Annual interest rate: Implies the hypothetical growth rate for the investment.
- Number of periods: Implies the number of time periods (e.g. months, years, etc.) the investment will grow, or the frequency of compounding growth.
- Additions: The amount of deposits made during each time period.
- Present value: The current value of your investment.
- Future value: Hypothetical value of an investment after compounding for a specific time, interest rate, addition amount and starting value.