Jason Sgarlata joined the Fisher Investments Private Client Group in the spring of 2013 to serve the needs of financially successful individuals throughout the Southeast. As a registered financial professional since 1998, Jason has helped clients meet their goals at firms such as J.C Bradford & Co. (now UBS), Merrill Lynch and most recently Linsco Private Ledger. Jason is also a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™. His wealth of experience is brought to bear on each conversation, giving prospective clients a fresh, unbiased view of their circumstances and a clear way forward. The current financial landscape is confusing. Gimmicks and inefficiencies abound. Jason's goal is to provide each prospective client a thorough, fact-based analysis of their current financial situation. Changes will only be recommended to you if those changes are in YOUR best interests. Jason is a native of Nashville, TN and now lives in Alabama with his wife Maggie and their three children. They serve on the Legacy Team at the Church of the Highlands and are active in their community. Jason is an Eagle Scout, a member of the Kappa Sigma fraternity, a Paul Harris Fellow of Rotary International and a past Board Member of the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Maggie is a volunteer substitute teacher at American Christian Academy.
Ask About Our Free Research & Guides
Stock Market Outlook
Find out in the latest Stock Market Outlook where Fisher Investments reviews:
- Should you position your portfolio for a rebound in 2023?
- Could lower interest rates be making a return?
- Is this a good time to buy more stocks?
- How can you prepare for a potential recession?
Get your FREE Stock Market Outlook: Independent Research and Analysis here!
The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them
In this must-read guide, you will learn the following:
- A serious error people make in retirement planning.
- An important factor you may overlook when you diversify your portfolio... and how it can cost you.
- Why foreign securities can help improve the performance of your portfolio and decrease your level of risk.
- A fundamental basis of economics - one you know well - that you nevertheless may overlook when buying stocks.
- And more!
Get your FREE The 8 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make... And How To Avoid Them here!
99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher
Benefit from the collective knowledge of highly successful retirees. Get helpful tips on lifestyles, investing and much more!
In 99 Retirement Tips from Ken Fisher, we cover:
- Easy to remember tips to help you navigate your path into and through retirement
- Real world learnings from investors like you
- What action you can take now to help you in retirement
- And much more!
Get your FREE 99 Retirement Tips here!
9 Tips to Avoid Annuity Buyer's Remorse
Get your copy of Annuity Insights: Your Guide to Better Understanding Annuities!
For many current and future retirees, these can be stressful questions which are often put off and left unanswered for too long. Fortunately, as part of our investment planning process, Fisher Investments has helped tens of thousands of individuals find answers to important questions like these.
In this must-read guide, you will learn our views on:
- Annuity features that could cost you extra fees and expenses.
- The different types of annuities and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Why annuities can be complex to understand and could require additional research by annuity owners.
- And much more!
Get your FREE Annuities Insights: 9 Questions Every Annuity Investor Should Ask here!
Connect with Fisher Investments.
Find a Location
Find a Fisher Investments office in your area.