Preparing For A Comfortable Retirement
How many times have you pondered, “When will I be able to retire?” Maybe you’re still working and you haven’t thought about retirement much, or maybe retirement is right around the corner and you’re simply waiting for the right time to take the next step. No matter your age or where you are in your career, the time to think about your retirement is now.
When to Retire: A Quick and Easy Planning Guide
If you have a $500,000 portfolio and are nearing or already in retirement, download this must-read guide. In it, Fisher Investments addresses key questions many face when planning for retirement.
Contains timely information. Don’t miss it!
In this new guide you’ll learn about:
- How to calculate the amount of money you’ll need to retire
- When you should start planning for retirement
- Answers to a few common social security questions
- How much you’ll need to generate from your portfolio
- If you’re on track for a comfortable retirement
- The key factors in building a portfolio to achieve your goals
- How much you can safely withdraw from your portfolio yearly