Private Banking Test 2023

Private Banking Test Award

In 2023, Grüner Fisher Investments (GFI) received the highest grade possible (“Excellent”) in the Private Banking Test by Gesellschaft für Qualitätsprüfung—an independent company for quality measurement at financial service providers. This is the third time GFI received this recognition. This award focuses on the customer experience at first contact, as well as the holistic quality of the advice. A total of 169 independent asset managers in German-speaking Europe were evaluated in the test.

First, Gesellschaft für Qualitätsprüfung assessed each company’s website for transparency and customer focus, among other criteria. Next, they conducted phone and in-person interviews with current clients. The interview criteria included level of customer focus, professionalism and appropriateness of the investment recommendation. In the end, 65 asset managers were awarded the designation of “excellent.

To evaluate each asset manager, a representative from Gesellschaft für Qualitätsprüfung posed as a prospect seeking an offer for a long-term asset management mandate. The evaluation consisted of three steps: a digital check (20% of the total score), an introductory interview (30% of the total score), and a second follow up interview (50% of the total score). The goal of the first interview was to get familiar with the asset manager and receive an appropriate asset management recommendation. For the second interview, the focus was on the question of how the providers actually implemented the test customer's specifications. Grüner Fisher Investments pays a fee for promotion and logo distribution rights.

Image that reads the definitive guide to retirement income

See Our Investment Guides

The world of investing can seem like a giant maze. Fisher Investments has developed several informational and educational guides tackling a variety of investing topics.

A man smiling and shaking hands with a business partner

Contact Us

Learn why 135,000 clients* trust us to manage their money and how we may be able to help you achieve your financial goals.

*As of 6/30/2023

New to Fisher? Call Us.

(888) 823-9566

Contact Us Today